Friday, February 5, 2010

Gabe had a great day today

So of course it's Friday and Gabe had a great day at daycare today. He fussed for no more than five minutes after I left and played around on the floor and pulled toys out, basically, he had fun. They are trying to teach them the sign for "bubbles" and set up the bubble machine. I watched for a little bit though the observation window before I went in and he sat right underneath where the bubbles were falling and clapped his hands. He was making faces as the bubbles popped on him and tried to squash the bubbles that landed next to him and didn't pop. Then I went in and he was clingy for a minute then crawled back over to play with the bubbles. He also ate two huge servings of spaghetti at lunch as well as steamed broccoli and peaches. I think he is in a growth spurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment