Saturday, February 6, 2010

2AM Playdates

So for the last couple weeks Gabe has been waking up between 1am and 3am and just wants to play. He doesn't do it every night but a couple times a week. Last night was one of those nights. He woke up around 1:45, I changed him and nursed him, then I rubbed his back hoping he would go back to sleep. No such luck, while rubbing his back he reached over and grabbed my nose, then he started laughing and rolling away from me.  He blew raspberry's on me and played with his little piano, we played peek-a boo and clapped out hands and after about an hour and a half he started rubbing his eyes. Our little play-date was coming to an end. Pretty soon he crawled back up next to me and laid his head down. I rubbed and patted his back and soon he was fast asleep. I love our special time together, but then he decides that 6am is a good time to wake up again..............

No comments:

Post a Comment